Mix it up for breakfast this Easter by putting some new eggs and soldiers on the menu. Quail, goose and duck eggs are considered a delicacy all over the world and boast rich, flavoursome yolks, perfectly complemented by sweet and salty soldiers.
2 slices rye bread
2 tbsp. Myprotein Peanut Butter
2 slices prosciutto
1 avocado (only just ripe)
1 sweet potato
1 tbsp. green pesto
Sprinkle Myprotein Omega Seed Mix
1 tbsp. Myprotein Coconpure (melted)
Coarse sea salt
Cracked black pepper
• For the sweet potato wedges, peel and cut into wedge shapes, drizzle a little coconut oil and salt over and bake on a tray for 15-20 minutes
• For the eggs, place a large pan of water on to boil then once boiling, the goose eggs will require 8-9 minutes, the duck eggs 4 minutes, and the quail eggs just 1 minute!
• For the asparagus spears, drizzle over a little coconut oil and griddle on a high heat for 8-10 minutes, then wrap in prosciutto
• For the rye soldiers, toast the rye bread and cut into slices, then spread peanut butter on some soldiers and pesto on others
• The avocado can simply be cut into slices and served with a little sea salt
• Dunk your soldiers into the rich, silky egg yolks and enjoy!
Visit our website:
For information about training, nutrition and supplements check out our blog:
Don’t forget to follow Myprotein across social media. We have the best gym techniques, nutrition advice, healthy recipes and much more: